6/23 WNR from Assabet River Bicycles-- food truck status

Moderators: KTeves, djming

JerryD
Autobus

6/23 WNR from Assabet River Bicycles-- food truck status

Post by JerryD »

Looks like a great night for it!

As of right now, I have no positive response from Kith and Kin Food truck that they will be in our parking lot tonight (no response at all actually). Not sure what is going on with them but I am trying to line up a different truck option, though I've gotten all negative responses so far.

So, I would plan on no food truck this evening. At the risk of ruining my post-ride/parking lot food/drinks vibe, I can recommend the Medusa Tap Room (I think the beer garden is not open on Wed.) which I think they are now serving food in (Taco Gato). Being a Wednesday night I think they should be able to accommodate everyone no problem but I can call over there to give them a heads up if it seems a large group is going. Of course there are a number of other options in town.

Always happy to have a quick one in the parking lot before going anywhere!

'best, JDZ
KTeves
Tête de la course

Re: 6/23 WNR from Assabet River Bicycles-- food truck status

Post by KTeves »

I should think Ground Effect Brewing is another good option if there is a small-ish group. They have seating outdoors and a food truck, and we could walk over.
KT
JerryD
Autobus

Re: 6/23 WNR from Assabet River Bicycles-- food truck status

Post by JerryD »

....and the Kith and Kin food truck just pulled in. Food and drink will be served