Sunday Blackstone ride

Moderators: KTeves, djming

cookm
Domestique

Re: Sunday Blackstone ride

Post by cookm »

Have fun tomorrow Bill, I'm out. I'm still not feeling great and will be headed to the doctor's on Monday if this doesn't go away.
ptmccue
Autobus

Post by ptmccue »

Hi Bill - I am in Cumberland, RI (new to that area) - can you suggest any good loops around me? Also - I will keep checking this thread and hopefully if schedules dictate - we can meet up for a ride.
Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
pace21
Maillot Jaune

Post by pace21 »

I am new to the club as well. I live in Franklin and I have some pretty good rides in the Franklin/Wrentham/Cumberland area. I plan on trying to get together with Bill and also Mike (Cook?) who both live in Blackstone, but I'd be up for a ride in our area anytime, hopefully even tomorrow (Sunday). I will try to put my info in my account so you can contact me directly via PM or whatever.

Chris Pare
cookm
Domestique

Post by cookm »

Hey Chris,
I won't be able to ride tomorrow, it's my son's birthday and will be having family over. I will be heading out next Saturday, probably early and will post later in the week to see if anyone else is interested.
Mike
ahamilton
Tête de la course

Post by ahamilton »

After today's ice festival I'd consider driving down south for next weekend's ride(s). Did you southern gentlemen experience any road-crossing glaciers this weekend?
reeegan
Peloton

Post by reeegan »

I went out around the reservoir and detoured through Sterling, Lancaster, and Bolton on the way home. I didn't run into any ice. I was on the road from 2-5. But it sure was cold and windy out there today.
"The doctor said most of my injuries are emotional." --Dupree
RPerson
Chasseur

Post by RPerson »

Same here... I was out from like 1 to 3 in the Hudson, Stow, Harvard, Acton areas and only saw one patch that was a little icy... otherwise just water. The wind was brutal...
Cheer of the 2008 season: "Don't suck!"
http://idonotplayhoops.blogspot.com