Ride Down South Anyone?

Moderators: KTeves, djming

cookm
Domestique

Ride Down South Anyone?

Post by cookm »

Bill Doonan and I are riding out of Blackstone (MA/RI boarder) on the weekends. I will be headed out this afternoon at about 2:30, we are doing these rides regularly. Tomorrow I plan on heading out at about 8:00 but need to confirm time with Bill. We start in Blackstone and usually head to Millville, Upton, Mendon, Douglas, Sutton but are flexible in this area. Post up if you're interested.

Bad Brad you're in the area in N.Smithfield so we could head down your way somethime if this works, let us know.
Mike
steen
Domestique

Re: Ride Down South Anyone?

Post by steen »

Brad,

I am usually off on Weds - except this upcoming week due to V-day. However feel free to send along a PM in the upcoming weeks - I'd love to ride some different roads and see some new bada$$ routes in S. MA & Nrthn RI.

Cheers, Steen
You never have the wind with you - either it is against you or you're having a good day.
~Daniel Behrman
DCorso
Autobus

Post by DCorso »

if you don't mind riding with a multisporter I am open to long easy on M/W/F.
cookm
Domestique

Post by cookm »

The snow is comming down pretty hard still so my 8:00 time is not looking so good. We will be heading out but it may turn into an afternoon ride tomorrow. Brad, let us know if you would like to go after your meeting.