Saturday Morning Ride 7:00 AM Stow

Moderators: KTeves, djming

teamkimball
Chasseur

Saturday Morning Ride 7:00 AM Stow

Post by teamkimball »

Who is up for a light spin on Saturday morning? For those that have not hit the roads yet, it is pretty nice out there. I was planning on starting at 7:00AM and riding for 2 - 2 /12 hours are an easy pace. It will be cool but not terribly cold.
Red
Domestique

Re: Saturday Morning Ride 7:00 AM Stow

Post by Red »

If the weather holds, I will be out on the roads but not that early. I need to sleep in, after the pain and suffering Cort put on me in Tucson!
Mark Longwell
Peloton

Post by Mark Longwell »

I am interested - based on weather. I am playing hooky tomorrow and going mid day at the "warm" part of the day- hope the rain holds off... Will check the forecast on Friday PM...
teamkimball
Chasseur

Post by teamkimball »

Team
Well everybody, the weather report looks a little sour but I am still hoping to ride outside tomorrow morning. I will get up at 6:00 and am hoping to ride. If the weather is really bad we can always do a spin at my house starting at 7:00 but based on the weather report Sat morning may be our best opportunity to ride. I would prefer an hour ride in the light rain instead of 2 hours in my basement.

Are any of you onboard with this plan????
Mark Longwell
Peloton

Post by Mark Longwell »

I am out- girls last basketball game tomorrow at 9 AM. Went outside today for thr first time (well, a few times in January) for 55 miles- so MUCH fun- way better than than all this indoor garbage. Spring is here- I saw street sweepers in Concord- the SEASON IS UPON US:)
"As long as I breathe, I attack" - Bernard Hinault
"The bicycle is a curious vehicle: Its passenger is its engine" - John Hughes

http://mlongwell2.blogspot.com/
teamkimball
Chasseur

Post by teamkimball »

I have been lucky over the past week and was able to get in 130 miles on the road.... The conditions have been less than perfect but it is really nice to be outside again.
mdemello
Domestique

Post by mdemello »

ok Steve,

If it is LIGHT RAIN I am still in. I will get up at 6:00 am as well. based on the response to your thread, I will call you at 6:10 I would plan to ride from home to meet you in stow if weather holds.
mdemello
Domestique

Post by mdemello »

SteveO looks pretty messy to me. I will spin at home
teamkimball
Chasseur

Post by teamkimball »

The weather ain't getting any better.... It looks like I am going to spin now and try to get out later on today when the weather clears.