Night Weasels

Race reports
jraguin
Tête de la course

Night Weasels

Post by jraguin »

It was a really fun time. Surprisingly, the course was fairly dry and actually better than most years. I stayed mostly upright and did OK. The turns are the death of me in terms of speed as Chris B said it right "You looked cautious." Jeremy won the old guy / rookie-ish cup again and did really well against lots of sandbaggers. Chris B fought back issues and did well and Bill did his usual on an MTB. Great beers after and some good heckling of the 1/2/3 race. Nolan raced really well and it was hard to heckle his riding.
NCgaron
Domestique

Re: Night Weasels

Post by NCgaron »

It's really cool seeing so many guys racing 4/5 races again. It will be nice to see some new cat 3 racers by the end of the year :). The 1/2/3 was fun other than the fact that I was staged in about the 3rd to last row so my start was terrible and I was about 10 from the back going into the first uphill section, made some passes and started working my way back towards the front. I rode a clean race and felt like I could have been about 10 places higher with a better start because a separation occurred and I missed it. overall 37/80 isn't that bad.