2015 Race Season Thank You

Race reports
NCgaron
Domestique

2015 Race Season Thank You

Post by NCgaron »

I would just like to write out a formal Thank you to the entire club for the year of racing that I have had. I will admit that it has not been my best year of racing it is definitely one that I will remember. My road races were up and down, making progress in crits and having fun helping lead out and work for brad all season. It felt good to be a part of the success that we had over this years road season and I can't wait to get back to racing road with you guys! We also made some great strides as a club in terms of our MTB racing ability, we now have countless cat 1 racers and many very fast cat 2 guys that are getting ready to make the jump! I can't began to describe how great it felt to be able to get back to how I started racing and riding! I have some lofty goals for next MTB season and I can't wait to reach for them with the MRC boys cheering me on! Now to get down to talking about cross season... It was one heck of a season, I had some very good races and honestly some very poor results as well. As I write this I am almost done with the 2015 cx season. I have 3 more races left on my schedule, Ice Weasels Commeth, Collegiate cross nationals and also U23 Nationals. I am hoping to now that school is over for the semester and I am returning home I will get 3 good weeks of training in before heading off to nationals! I can't thank the club enough for all of the support! with the start of the U23 program that helped me with my motivation in road season, To Cratty for giving my the coaching that helped me improve my sprinting and power to help with cx and mtb season, thanks to Greg Jackson and my father for helping me with all of my bike related needs, and to all of you for the amazing group rides that we have! I can't wait for the 2016 season to start up after this! I'm excited to get back out there and represent the MRC in mtb races in New England and in CO! and also all the New England road races this coming season!
pace21
Maillot Jaune

Re: 2015 Race Season Thank You

Post by pace21 »

Kind words Nolan, and thank you for being such a great ambassador for the club and the sport.
Smudger
Tête de la course

Post by Smudger »

Well said Chris.

Thank you Nolan. Good luck with the remaining races and stay tuned for a new improved "club wide" race program for 2016
JeremyC
Maillot Jaune

Post by JeremyC »

Good stuff Nolan! Looking forward to helping you up-the-ante in 2016
jraguin
Tête de la course

Post by jraguin »

A great note Nolan. Part of becoming a great rider is being a great person. You already have that one. Keep up the good work. Progress is never linear!
cbusick
Tête de la course

Post by cbusick »

Great job Nolan. I look forward to seeing you in the Cat 1 MTB races next year.
Unfortunately it will be a while until you can race in the premier category of Cat 1 40-49 :-)
-Chris Busick
Mkidd3
Tête de la course

Post by Mkidd3 »

Keep up the great work Nolan! Good Luck at Nats!!